Who we are ?
Netbr is recognized for service excellence and integration of best-of-class identity management solutions for critical IT environments with security, governance and automation.
We are specialized in identifying technological infrastructure gaps and supply solutions through products and services.
From the technical diagnostics and experience in similar production environments, we build various scenarios of possible solutions, with the concern to offer that best fits the customer’s conditions into quality, cost and schedule.
Founded in 2003
Founded in 2003, the highest credential and DNA Netbr is the delivery of critical Identity projects in large national companies in the financial sector, telecommunications, services and industry with success and satisfaction.
We seek not only offer solutions that meet point need, our goal is to establish a long-term relationship with our customers, which has been a feature of our work.
IAM – Identity Access Management
The access management (IAM) is the control of the business discipline that “allows certain individuals to access the right resources at the right times and for the right reasons”
Nebr is SailPoint Partner in Brazil. Sailpoint is a leading Identity and Access Management company that enables customers to efficiently & securely manage their digital identities. Sailpoint Platform Helps Enterprises See Everything, Govern Everything & Empower Everyone.
Who we are looking for ?
Architects and Engineers are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills, aligned with Netbr Culture, to form IAM Skills, primary for Sailpoint Plataform, to delivery projects in Brazil, Latin America and US .
A successful Architect and Engineer must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, engage with teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
What are Required Qualifications? (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or related area of study;
- English Fluency
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology or concepts quickly
- Must be able to travel in Brazil, Latin America and EUA.
Some Additional Qualifications? (Differentiation)
- First Level Universities in Brazil.
- Basic experience working with commonly used enterprise technologies: Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, RDBMS (SQL), and SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of multiple Cyber Security Technologies preferred.
- Experience in a consulting services role, or related information security positions.
- Some customer engagement experience.
- Demonstrated outstanding team management, independent work and organizational skills.
- Some IAM experience with any Identity management solution.
How you will be trained?
- You will have access to all resources & classes during first months of hiring, using our own methodology.
- You will work with more experienced engineers, to have training and mentoring in the practice.
- You will be engaged with our customers shadowing practices.
- You will be part of initial shadowing services with IAM Consortium formed for large consultant services companies in US, first remotely and potential move to US as IAM Consultant.
After training you be able to…
- Translate the technical specifications document into implementation and customizations specific to IAM environments and platforms.
- Perform project tasks as directed by the Service Manager and/or the senior technical resource to deploy the technology solutions in accordance with IAM Services Methodology
- Proficiency to implement a Sailpoint technologies
- Work with vendors product support to open, troubleshoot, and resolve product issues as required
- Aid in the writing of standard configuration documentation
- Attend relevant technical training and conferences to further develop technical skills and remain current on IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- The ability to work directly with the customer to design standard architectures for a specified Cyber Security Technology
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary
- Engage in requirements gathering and use cases development
- Develop and execute technical test cases and test plans for IAM Products.
- Help to drive project delivery methodology and ensure timely escalation of status, issues, and risks